EURO | WIRE
Low cost fire-rated glass
*Interior and exterior solutions
Wired glass is certified as fire resistant glass according to UL-C standards (file KCMZ7.R8157) and meets the requirements for protection against flames and smoke.
This fire barrier product can temporarily block flames and smoke, but does not block the transmission of radiant heat and is not impact resistant. For CAN/CGSB-12.1-M90 certified fire resistant and impact resistant glasses that reduce the risk of injury in the event of an impact, please see the Keralite® product.
- Thickness: 1⁄4" nominal (+/- 6 mm)
- Fire-rated “wired” style glass.
- Glass with metal meshing temporarily blocking flames and smoke
- Developed for indoor and outdoor use, in the construction industry
- Developed for use in doors and windows with fire resistance requiremente
- In the event of a fire, the glass cracks, but the broken pieces tend to remain in place rather than falling, limiting the spread of flames and smoke
EURO | WIRE
6 mm wired glass
Monolithic glass composed of 1⁄4" thick metal meshing, meeting UL9, UL10B & UL10C standards.
NEED AN INTUMESCENT GLASS?
DISCOVER CONTRAFLAM® FIRE-RATED GLASS
This single or multi-chamber fire rated glass made of tempered and sealed safety glass is offered with two fire rated systems, for an all-in-one barrier of up to 180 minutes.
For exterior applications, this fire rated glass is offered with the VDS Curtain-Wall® frame systems only, for an all-in-one barrier of up to 180 minutes.
Consult the datasheets
For more than 30 years, we have contributed to the development of glass products across Canada, thanks to our knowledge of glass and our desire to push the limits of innovation.